- Sankei Travel: Sankei Travel is a multi-branch full-service travel agency that has been providing top rated travel services for both domestic and international travel for over 30 years. Sankai currently has 21 worldwide offices, and is still expanding. By cooperating efficiently with those offices around the world, we provide the most economical, special fares that are not available where you are, but that are available strictly locally, somewhere else in the world. Learn more at sankeitravel.com
- Consulate General of Japan, Seattle: This organization assists Japanese nationals and the communities within their jurisdiction (Washington, Northern Idaho, Montana) by providing cultural and general information about Japan in order to strengthen the bonds of friendship and cooperation between Japan and their neighbors in the Pacific Northwest.
- Hyogo Business and Cultural Center: The Hyogo Business & Cultural Center (HBCC) is a 501c(3) nonprofit located in Seattle. For 20 years, HBCC has served the people of Washington State and Japan’s Hyogo Prefecture by promoting mutual understanding and friendship between two regions. They achieve this through educational outreach, supporting language education, offering cultural workshops, assisting student and teacher exchanges, hosting a Japan-related library open to the public, business development services, and sister city support. Learn more at hyogobcc.org
- Olympia Bonsai Club: This popular group enhances the enjoyment of the hobby of Bonsai through meetings, demos, workshops, field trips and shows.
- Timberland Regional Library (TRL): TRL will bring Japanese Books, Videos and Music items from their collections that can be checked out by visitors at the event! Library cards will also be issued to those who need one.